Do you have gently-used, high-end children's items that are still in excellent condition, but no longer fit your needs?
Well, chances are they fit our needs and we will pay you on the spot!
At Everafter Kids, we stock only the best and we rely on you for our inventory. That’s why we have simplified the process and purchase your items outright, which is unlike most consignment stores that require your items to sell before you get paid. Not us! That's right, you can walk in with unwanted items and leave with a check in your hand that same day!
All Appraisals REQUIRE an Appointment. Find out what we are Currently Accepting (below) - then schedule yours today!
Please note: If no appointments are showing as available, this means we are booked-full and not able to schedule any additional appraisals.
What are you Currently Accepting?
We are currently accepting the following excellent condition items:
Girl's Spring Clothes Sizes 24 months - 8 youth
Boy's Spring Clothes Sizes 24 months - 6 youth
Girl's Spring Shoes
Boy's Spring Shoes
High End / Luxury Strollers
High End Car Seats (no accidents, not expired)
Exersaucers, Activity Centers, Swings and Bouncers
Ride-On toys, Rocking Toys, Rocking Chairs
Children's Tables and Chairs
Backpack Style Diaper Bags
Wooden Toys / Puzzles
Books (no rips, missing pages, or writing)
Push Toys and Pull Toys
How does the Resale Process work?
- Schedule your appointment via the "Schedule Appointment" link above
- Pre-check your items.
- Prepare your items prior to you appointment.
- Bring your items in at your scheduled appointment time. Please note that we can not accept items in plastic bags (as they rip easily). Use a bin, box or tote to transport your items.
- We will appraise your items based on their condition, style, brand and customer demand. Allow at least 30 minutes to 1 hr for the appraisal. Many customers choose to drop their items off and pick them up later that day (photo ID will be required upon pick-up).
- Upon pick-up, you will find that we have separated your items into two categories: "Accepted" and "Not Accepted." We will offer a cash value to purchase those items that fit our current needs and are in the "Accepted" category. If we do not offer to purchase some items, please do not take it personally. Often times, it is because we are already well stocked in that particular area.
- Then you can decide if you would like to accept or decline our offer, we won't be offended either way. It's up to you!
- We can not accept any items with stains, fading, rips or wear
- We are unable to accept clothing with names or initials written on the tags
- For infant clothing, pay particular attention to the neck and diaper areas for staining
- Buttons, snaps, zippers and Velcro must be functioning properly
- We only able to accept undergarments and socks that are in their original packaging
- We are only able to accept shoes that are in excellent condition- there should be no visible scuff marks or stains and they should come with clean laces when applicable
- We are only able to accept items that are in-season
- Toys need to have all pieces, all parts must be working and batteries must be included
- Books must not have any writing in or on them and pages must not be torn
- Electronic Toys should be clean (check crevices) and have working batteries
- We pay more for items that are in "Ready to Sell" condition. This means that they must be freshly laundered within 3-5 days, sorted and folded.
- Sets should be complete and folded together. Please do not pin items together.
- All items should be clean without dirt, stains, rips, dust or odors.